Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Just Be Happy?
It is late, and I have been thinking... Scary I know! I was thinking tonight about the little tag here on my template, "Just be happy". Can we just be happy? And what is happiness anyways? Is it getting what we want; satisfying our selfishness and our every desire? Can true happiness come from what the world has or from people? And when we really think about it, we know those people we are looking to are just as marred as us, so why do we keep searching for it in them alone? I guess to me happiness is a deep peace inside that cannot be explained. And although I have looked everywhere for it, I have only found it in my relationship with God. It's like when I make the choice to just be still and Trust Him everything else fades away; all the worries, all the annoyances, all the stupid things I once thought so worth fighting about. I take a step back, I breath and realize, it will be ok. So just be happy, yes, but not just in happiness itself, but draw your joy from the One who made you and who loves you without end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading "your thoughts" :) And LOVE LOVE your blog name ..So CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Day!