Monday, October 5, 2009
Bad Day!!!
I am extremely frustrated... My patience is no where to be found... : ( We had Zoe's last dental appt today..just a couple really small cavities, but unlike last time when she did awesome..today she freaked out! I was so looking forward to being done with this dental stuff with her..and now we get to wait another week to see if she will do good next time. I haven't been feeling very good at all today, and it was all I could do to just get the two kids out of the house to the appointment, and then the thought of going back next week when we could have been done just frustrates me. I know that this really is not a big deal, but on a day when I don't feel good to start with, it is. I think I am most mad at myself for being so frustrated and short-tempered. Before I had kids, I prided myself on being patient in most any circumstance. Now, it seems I have no reserve left to be patient! I have nothing! Nada! Sorry to vent; need to get it out somehow. I know it will be fine. Just pray with me that next week Zoe does well..seriously, I don't want to go through the craziness of today again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try bribery? ;)
ReplyDeleteAh I've been there! When you think every thing is going to go smoothly it makes it even more frustrating!
ReplyDelete